Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's a GIANT boy!!!

Huzzah! We're parents! After an eventful and emotional day, our son arrived at 1am Wednesday 29th august weighing in at a staggering 9ib 5.5oz! What was she feeding him on! Unfortunately Jamie had to have a Cesarean section so she will be in hospital for a few days, hence me posting the pictures but i have a feeling she may post to you all from her hospital bed (which she can do due to the wonders of modern technology)

Thought i would let you guys see a picture of Jamie whilst happy and having contractions - she didn't want any later on for some strange reason!

Now the part I am sure you all wanted to see; Our boy, Dylan John!


Isn't he fabulous! He was pretty quiet, which I hope he keeps up. He has all toes and fingers, plus no Loughley toe, and there are no abnormalities. All we have to do now is raise him right. Easy, right?!

Rest assured there will be many more photos to follow in the next few days

Ciao

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both and welcome to Dylan. Will be over to see you as soon as I can! I asked Lewis to leave work early so I could come as soon as the visiting hours opened but he said 'no'! Take care and lots of love to you all.
Emma, Lewis, Caitlin, Esaias and Nathan
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Utah Parks Sales office!!!
We are so happy for you both...

Happy Birthday Dylan, welcome to the world! You are absolutley beautiful!

Love to you all,
Deedee

Adams Family Album said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! Take care of yourselves and get all the sleep you can now!
Love ya
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mommie and Daddy! Congratulations on your new addition. What a big beautiful boy you have! Get lots of rest and enjoy the wonder of new life.

Love to you all....Becki

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie and Martin! I can't believe that you had a 9 lb. 5 oz. baby! He'll be ready to play soccer with Martin in a month or two! I hope all goes well!
love,
the Johnsons--Krista, Dayne, Kenna, Quinn and Brooke

Trent said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family! I love his name!

Celeste

Amberlynn said...

Wahooooooo for you! Congrats on your beautiful son. I'm glad you're all well and happy. Also glad you didn't name him maggot. ;0)

Anonymous said...

Meowsers!!! He's perfect. Married lady is a beautiful MOM!!!

love you both

I couldn't get you outta my head today...now i know why. LOL

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! That's great news! He is beautiful. Congratulations!!!

House of Wilcox Rock!!! said...

Oh my GAWD!!! Congratulations! See what happens when I don't look at your blog for 2 weeks! You have a baby! I'm so happy for you 2, I mean 3! What a beautiful perfect baby, ya'll are blessed. (That's my Texas accent I've been working on....When in Rome....)

Jamie said...

Thanks for all of the love and support we've received from everyone. Yes, he is HUGE and absolutely perfect. And he never gets called maggot any more. Now it's usually piglet. This boy has an appetite!