Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sleepless nights were supposed to be over...

Edith has always been a great night time sleeper. Dylan has been a great night time sleeper for well over a year now. But last night was a rough one. Let's just put it this way--I got a cumulative total of around 4 hours of sleep. Martin got about 6. And it wasn't the newborn who did it to us!

Today Dylan is having no television and is spending as much time as possible outside. I debated whether to let him have a nap or not, but my own exhaustion won out. I will need to sleep when the kids godown for a nap. He simply MUST have a good night's sleep tonight.

It's almost impossible for me to function on less than 7 hours of sleep, even if it doesn't come all at once. This should be a great day as Martin is working all day and has a church meeting in Scunthorpe tonight!

No comments: