Monday, April 19, 2010

Dylan's list...

Things I want to do with Grandma when she gets here:

take her in my garden and show her the ladybugs.

take her to the garden centre to show her the fountains.

take her swimming with Jen.

take her to church with us.

take her to the castle (Thornton Abbey).

go to London and take her on the trains that go underneath the ground (the Tube)

My list of things to do when my mom gets here:

let her spoil my kids rotten and deal with the consequences after she leaves.

Mom, we are so excited that your tickets have been bought and you are definitely on your way.  Dylan keeps talking about your visit and together we're coming up with different things to do with you every day.  Your schedule will be so jam-packed that you won't have any free time at all.  Although, to be fair, seeing the ladybugs in our garden won't really take that much time.

No comments: