Sunday, April 12, 2009

Edith and me...



Losing some of that pregnancy bloat--especially in my face. Hooray! I wore regular jeans yesterday instead of maternity trousers!



Edith's second bath was much better than her first--she just had the cutest expression on her face the whole time, and didn't even cry that much when she got out.



Sleepy baby!



Snuggles with my kiddies. Dylan was brushing his teeth, and got water and toothpaste all over me. Being a mother means never having a clean shirt on!



More sleeping baby pictures. This girl loves her beauty sleep!!!

3 comments:

Adriane said...

She is so beautiful. . . and so big! Congratulations and good luck with these first few months.

Unknown said...

oh she is so cute she looks just like you..I could just eat those cheekers

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Such a cutie:) How are YOU feeling?