Sunday, March 21, 2010

The fun continues...

Got a late night text from Martin (who kindly woke me up from a sound sleep twice last night).  Now he's not going to be home until after dinner time, which makes it 4 days + alone with the kids.  Been up since 4:28 am and naps won't happen because of church.  This weekend just keeps getting better.

Martin knew I didn't want him to go and didn't feel like we could afford it.  He went anyway.  I could hardly tell him no though--not and seem like a semi decent person.  Though at this point, I have to say that seeming like a half decent person is over-rated.

Just need to make it until bedtime, and he has to be home by 7 at the latest because I am scheduled to give a massage.

I think I shall be going to bed at 9pm again tonight.  And hopefully Martin won't wake me up this time.

No comments: