Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby steps...

Dylan is walking! Sort of.

He has started taking steps on his own. He'll take about 4 or 5 steps on his own, and then he either grabs something or drops down on to his hands and feet. It's so much fun to watch him toddling around, and he looks so proud of himself.

Unfortunately, he had his first walking accident today. We were up visiting Martin at the Place and he was walking to me from Martin. He fell on his face and cut his little lip. My how he howled! But he's sleeping peacefully now, so I am watching Gilmore Girls and putting my feet up. Still a little bit sore from my tumble on Monday, so I'm taking it real easy.

Anyway, that's the latest update. Once he starts taking more steps I'll try to get a little video of him walking.

3 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Yeah- I knew it would be any day now:) Em finally is getting teeth by the way- four at once- ouch!

Unknown said...

and the drama starts!! the battle marks just get worse and if looks could kill. You will learn that some people without clildren give you the most awefull looks. you learn just to laugh it off. But you wont need to worry about exercising becasue he will now keep you on your feet

Adriane said...

Ashlee finally started officially walking at 15 months, she is going to turn 2 next Thursday and you would think she was born running. Before you know it Dylan will be a pro and he'll be into everything. Enjoy! And enjoy your Gilmore Girls, I love that show!