Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Martin and me...

1) Where did you meet?
Martin and I were both working at the Grand Canyon. We met at a bonfire out in the forest, and were properly introduced by a mutual friend a few days later. I still remember what I was wearing the night we met. Even what underwear I was wearing. How sad is that?

2) How long till you got married?
14 months. most of that time was spent in seperate countries, as well. If we'd been living in the same country we might have waited a bit longer. But who knows?

3) How long have you been married?
It was 7 years in September.

4) Your favorite feature of his?
So many to choose from, but in the end it has to be his bum.

5) Your favorite quality of his?
Martin is the most kind person I have evermet, and he has an incredibly good work ethic.

6) Does he have a nickname for you?
Martin doesn't do nicknames.

7) His favorite food?
Anything sweet. He loves Eaton mess and bread and butter pudding and Christmas pudding and chocolate.

8) What is his favorite sport to watch?
Anything that happens to be on, but mostly football (that's soccer to you Yanks).

9) When was your first kiss?
First date. How embarrassing!

10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to go to movies and we also love to people watch. Not doing as much of either, now that we have Dylan, but that's OK. We also really enjoy cooking together.

11) Do you have kids?
One gorgeous little boy and a surprise on the way.

12) Does he have a hidden talent?
Martin can do all sorts of "manly" things that constantly surprise me. He can do architectural drawings, basic plumbing and electrical wiring, build stuff, use most power tools, stuff like that. He doesn't look the type at all!

13) How old is he?
28. I am 1 1/2 years older than him. Before we had our baby I was his sugar mama.

14) Who said I love you first?
Not really sure. I think it was me, but I honestly don't remember!

15) What do you admire most about him?
Martin is never mean to anybody and he has almost boundless patience--especially with our son!

16) What is his favorite type of music?
Martin doesn't really have a favorite type of music. He like most everything except for cheesy dance music and country. But he does have a peculiar penchant for whiny Brit pop/rock.

17) Do you think he will read this?
Maybe--if I tell him I posted it. He is a very infrequent blog writer.

18) I tag: Velecia and Angie

1 comment:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

You are truly blessed with a great husband:) Mom told me about his car accident- we are all so glad that he is all right!