Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Now I know...

I have realized that the reason Dylan has bad days is to make me appreciate the good days even more!

He's spent the last week being such a difficult child. And now, well, yesterday and today, he's been the best toddler in the whole world. We're been listening to kid's music and he's just been dancing around and looking at books all afternoon. He took a two hour nap and has been really good with his food. He's been cuddly and loving and has been listening to me. Plus, after weeks of working on "please" and "thank you" he is starting to say them. He's starting to have nice manners!

I hope he keeps it up for a little while, because being his mom is such a delight when he's like this!!!

I'm going out to the cinema with the Relief Society this evening, so this day just keeps getting better and better. A good day with Dylan, stuff getting done on the house, and a night out with the ladies. The only way it could be any better is if I wasn't pregnant!!!

1 comment:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Did you have a fun night out? I think I need one of those:) I'm glad Dylan liked his postcard- they picked it just for him:)

Only a month to go right? Yea! But I know it's also the hardest:( Good luck:)