Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fingers crossed...

We are starting to try to ease Edie into a bedtime routine. We bathed her just after we put Dylan down for bed(it was her first time in the regular bath instead of the baby bath), then I fed her and we put her to bed. She went to sleep on her own--without being fed to sleep. Already doing better than Dylan in that regard. But she was asleep at 8:30 instead of around 10pm, so it might be a rough night. Hopefully it will go well, but neither one of us are holding our breath.

It was a big weekend with the family, and I missed it. ShaNeil got married yesterday, and of course today was American Mother's Day. I spent yesterday taking care of my sick kids whilst being sick myself (we all have colds) and today we went to church and then to Martin's baseball game. I would have given anything to be in Utah this weekend!

So I am going to get to bed and hopefully have a good night's sleep. But first, a few recent pictures of the girl wonder and the most beautiful little boy in the world! Edith is getting so pretty now, and I want everyone to appreciate my little beauty



Dylan just gets more and more beautiful every day--but in such a manly way. I've been spiking his hair up and he looks so grown up. He's going to be such a lady killer when he grows up!



A rare shot of both kids lying next to each other and happy. I can't put Edith on the floor very often because Dylan tries to kick her. Constant supervision is required!!!



In her bath tonight!



Look at those beautiful chubby cheeks and shining eyes! She is looking a lot more like Dylan did as a baby, only her eyes aren't quite as big and her face is a bit more narrow. She definitely resembles Martin more than Dylan does. It's going to be fun to see who she looks like as she grows!

4 comments:

Adriane said...

She is truly beautiful! She has those same ruddy pink cheeks that Dylan does. Even though you aren't in America, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day (although it's over for you already!)

Unknown said...

happy mommies day Jamie she is very cute and i just love her eyes she is so alert

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

We missed you guys at the wedding- it was a LONG but good day:) Happy Mother's Day!!!

V said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Jame. Did you get the package that I mailed for Edith? Just wondering, It has such a long ways to travel.