Friday, May 15, 2009

Killer...

After nearly 3 accident free years in our house, our stairs have claimed 3 victims in as many weeks!

Of course, there was Martin's gran a few weeks ago. She broke her leg, poor thing. Yesterda, Dylan took a tumble. He doesn't have any broken bones and, aside from a couple of goose eggs on the front of his head that look like horns, seems to be fine. Today Martin fell down the last few steps. Unfortunately he was holding Dylan at the time, so Dylan got dropped. Once again, he seems to be fine! Martin scraped himself pretty good on the stair gate and is going to be really sore for a few days.

Edith and I are the only ones who haven't taken a little trip. I'm not counting my accident while I was pregnant, because I actually fell over the barrier at the bottom of the stairs. I didn't actually fall down the stairs!

Our Sky Plus box came today--hooray! Now we can ditch the DVD/VCR combo that has a broken DVD player and just have our working DVD player and our Sky box. Hooray for being able to pause and rewind live tv, and for being able to record whole series and individual programs without messing with tapes.

I am officially able to exercise now, and I started doing crunches this morning. I'm not nearly as weak as I was after Dylan, but my abdominal muscles are still like jelly! I got one of those crunch frame thingies off Freecycle. Martin and I are going to do Pilates together in the evening. He's going to help me stay on track!

No comments: