Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Butts Road park...


Dylan always loves going down the slide. I remember when he was about 10 months old and he started flinging himself down the slide head first. SCARY! Now he sits on his bum like a "big boy" to go down, but he still has no fear.


Edith got her first ever turn on the swing yesterday, and she shared with Dylan. We asked him to give her a big hug, and this was the result. He loves his little sister.


I couldn't resist laying Edith down on this patch of clover. The grass is so green at the minute because we just had a week of rain, and it was so thick and lush. Plus, I knew it would look fantastic with her lovely red hair.


And then, of course, I wanted to get a few pictures of us together.


This one is just because her little feet looked so cute waving around in the air. Her feet are really narrow, and they look even smaller because her little legs are so chubby. She's so lovely I could just eat her up!

No comments: