Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dylan loves shoes!






He likes my high heels, but he LOVES his wellies! Please note the bare bottom. If we aren't going anywhere and I am not too busy, we have potty days. Dylan is getting really good at peeing on his potty, and recognizes when he's going in his diaper now. He will look at me and give me a giant smile, then say, "Mama, I peein'." As for the other, well, he's not quite got that figured out yet. We've only had to clean up a big mess once though, since he goes at about the same time every day. We simply leave him in his diaper until he's done his morning business.

1 comment:

Adriane said...

I sit Ashlee on the potty if it looks like she's making faces like she needs to poop. She has gone on the potty twice! Once school starts in 8 days I hope to to some in depth potty training. She is pretty receptive so I'm hoping that she will be quick!