Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another busy week...

We seem to be filling our time quite well here in the Gilbert household. Monday was just another day, but we did go in to Hull and buy some new church clothes for Dylan--he really didn't have anything to wear on a Sunday. And yesterday it was our Relief Society dinner, plus a Primary meeting for me in the morning (it lasted a little over 2 hours-OUCH!). Tonight Martin has an Elders' Quorum meeting, which is being held at our house. Lewis is in the presidency, so he and Emma and the kids are coming over for dinner and just staying here. We'll eat dinner and get the kids to bed, then Emma and I will sit and do girlie stuff while the men have their meeting. Thursday involves a visit from the Gilbert grandparents, at which Grandad Gilbert will measure up the closet in the kids' room so he can make the doors. On Friday we are thinking of seeing what Jen and Howard are doing (want to squeeze in all the socializing we can before the baby is born) and maybe having them over to play games. Saturday, well, we don't have anything going on then. It would be a good day to have a baby!

Wow, just typing out our week has made me really tired. But, no rest for the wicked. I am going to go clean the bathrooms now. I hate having people around when the house is dirty, even though I know they will just mess the house up again. I can at least make sure it starts out clean, you know? Plus, if I deep clean now it will just be a quick tidy afterwards. I am making fajitas, so I also need to chop veggies and do all my prep so the beef can be marinating in chili and lime juice.

I really want to go back to bed!

No comments: