Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still pregnant...

I'm getting kind of bummed out about that. There were a lot of things I wanted to get out of doing this week and I've had to do them since I haven't given birth yet. But tonight I am hosting the book club at my house, and I'm looking forward to it. I made brownies and Russian teacakes. Emma is making her yummy cheese straws. We read my book for it (Ender's Game) and I love the ladies that come out. They are all so nice. I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't focus too much on the fact that I've yet to pop this kid out!

Christine had Dylan for a few hours this afternoon so I could crack on with housework, and Martin has been a champion at helping do lots of stuff. Dinner is bubbling away on the stove, the house is very tidy, and my mother-in-law is changing Dylan's dirty diaper for me (poor little kid has the trots!).

Once again, the only way this day could get any better is if I went in to labor. But the night is young, and anything is possible at this point.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know exactly how you feel sweetie. I'm almost a week overdue myself. The most frustrating thing for me, is that there don't seem to be any signs that the babe is coming. I'm just generally uncomfortable! Good luck on your babe coming soon! I hope everything goes well for you!