Thursday, March 19, 2009

Belly pics, 40 weeks...




Well, here we are at full term now. Term + 1 to be exact. I saw the midwife today, and all is normal and fine. In happy news, I am still (just barely) on the charts with fundal height--no extra growth there in the last week. Getting tired of this pregnancy thing, but the prospect of 10 more days is at least bearable at the minute as I am mostly sleeping at night again and Dylan's whining days seem to be done for now. And I am trying to enjoy the little things that will disappear once I have the baby--relishing not having to wear a nursing bra, for one!

2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

It's incredible to me that you can find positive things to say right now. At this stage of pregnancy, I am 100% Grumps.

Unknown said...

how cow lady im glad im not you..:)