Wednesday, March 18, 2009

D-day...

Well, today is the big day. I am officially "due," and I am still waiting. But Dylan is making sure I don't just sit around feeling sorry for myself. We're having a good day so far--been to stay and play, had a lovely nap, and waiting for nanna to come over and go to the park with us. He's back to his normal angelic self after three days of misery and whining and we are currently enjoying a little snuggle on the sofa.

Martin has been putting in extra hours at the Place this week. Karen's dad isn't well and she's taken the last three days off to be with him. Plus, Julia and Col are going to be opeining on Friday nights now and so Martin will be doing an extra 5 hours a week anyway. I'm not thrilled about the Friday nights, especially because Martin only has Sundays off anyway (and with 3 hours of church it's hardly a day off) but we need the money. I just wish he didn't have to work such crappy hours to get it!

Christine is here now--we're off to enjoy the sunshine. I will be posting 40 week belly pictures later today or tomorrow. Let me tell you, it's impressive!

No comments: